eau claire Area Jobs
Midwest Labor is looking for 6 people for production at a well known manufacturing facility!
This is a temp to hire position with full-time hours! Upon hire you will be eligible for company benefits and insurance!
If you are a hardworking, dedicated individual looking for a company you can grow with here is your opportunity! Lots of opportunity for advancement as well!
-Pass a drug test
-Able to pass a background check
-Available for F/T hours
4:45pm-4:45am or 4:45am-4:45pm
Apply immediately to get started in this position! Looking to place quickly! Contact Midwest Labor at 1812 Brackett Ave, Suite 3, Eau Claire, WI 54701 or 715-514-1270
Pay: $10.00 hourly
Currently recruiting for production/Packaging positions in Osseo WI.
This is a fast paced food facility that makes, bakes and packages pizza crusts. Candidates would be responsible for production of all gas flushed products. Production include proofer, crust stacking, boxing, inspection, and bagging. Candidates must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and be able to stand for the majority of the shift. Bending, crouching, and repetitive working movements.
We currently have Immediate openings on both 1st and 2nd Shifts available. Multiple positions available
1st Shift 4:45am-4:45pm
2nd Shift 4:45pm-4:45am
Interested Candidates apply to the Eau Claire Midwest Labor for immediate interviews!
Pay: $9.50-$10.00 hourly
Midwest Labor is hiring for multiple positions! We have long term and short term assignments available with full time hours!
Immediate start for some! Eau Claire and surrounding areas with many jobs!
Must be able to pass a background check
Must pass a drug test
Must have reliable transportation
If interested in starting a new job today call Midwest Labor or stop in with a resume at 715-514-1270 or 1812 Brackett Ave, Suite 3, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Midwest Labor, the BEST in the MIDWEST!
Pay: $9.00 and up hourly
Shipping and Receiving
Hiring for a nationwide company for warehouse shipping and receiving position. Multiple openings!!!
General Warehouse Team Members are responsible for loading, unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products into and out of the Distribution Center.
* Follow safety policies and procedures and encourage other Team Members to do the same
* Safely operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks, such as loading, unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products
* Work cooperatively and productively with other Team Members in order to complete tasks under little supervision
* Unload Product: Correctly label and stack product on skid and shrink-wrap to properly secure
* Load trucks according to cubic weight, size and characteristics
* Maintain condition of Distribution Center work area (i.e., free of trash, product in correct location, etc.)
* Locate product in warehouse using manifest or RF scanning system
* Use hand-held scanning equipment to add or subtract product from inventory
* Record quantity of product actually loaded onto manifest system
* Ensure accuracy of load by verifying quantity with computer inquiry screens
* Perform Trailer Audit (Verify Trailer #, Cleanliness, Condition) prior to loading and inform supervisor of any deficiencies
* Transport product from production/receiving areas using powered industrial vehicle(TUG)
* Additional duties assigned by Distribution Center Management
* Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, bending, climbing, and lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward
* Warehouse environment can expose Team Members to temperature fluctuations (hot/cold), noise, dust, and uneven walking surfaces
* Lift up to 50 lbs. frequently; lift up to 70 lbs. occasionally
Qualified and Interested candidates can contact Eau Claire Midwest Labor to apply.
Pay: $11.00-$11.50 hourly
Midwest Labor - Eau Claire
1812 Brackett Ave Suite 3
Eau Claire, WI 54701
ABOUT THE EAU CLAIRE OFFICE
Welcome to The Chippewa Valley!!
One of the most scenic areas in Wisconsin to play ... AND TO WORK!!
Midwest Labor continues to find the right jobs for the right people!
Do you have a team first attitude?
Are you available for long term assignments?
Are you looking for more than just a weekly paycheck?
If so, apply right away with Midwest Labor! We have the most jobs available with the top pay and WE NEED YOU! Stop into our office or fill out the online application today!
See the list at the right for our current job listings.
If you are looking for work, please schedule an appointment by calling us at 715-514-1270 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fastest way for EMPLOYERS to get registered with the Midwest Labor Eau Claire office is to use the New Employer Registration Form or FOR JOB SEEKERS, the New Job Seeker Application Form.