Eau Claire Area Jobs
Shipping and Receiving
Hiring for a nationwide company for warehouse shipping and receiving position. Multiple openings!!!
General Warehouse Team Members are responsible for loading, unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products into and out of the Distribution Center.
* Follow safety policies and procedures and encourage other Team Members to do the same
* Safely operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks, such as loading, unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products
* Work cooperatively and productively with other Team Members in order to complete tasks under little supervision
* Unload Product: Correctly label and stack product on skid and shrink-wrap to properly secure
* Load trucks according to cubic weight, size and characteristics
* Maintain condition of Distribution Center work area (i.e., free of trash, product in correct location, etc.)
* Locate product in warehouse using manifest or RF scanning system
* Use hand-held scanning equipment to add or subtract product from inventory
* Record quantity of product actually loaded onto manifest system
* Ensure accuracy of load by verifying quantity with computer inquiry screens
* Perform Trailer Audit (Verify Trailer #, Cleanliness, Condition) prior to loading and inform supervisor of any deficiencies
* Transport product from production/receiving areas using powered industrial vehicle(TUG)
* Additional duties assigned by Distribution Center Management
* Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, bending, climbing, and lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward
* Warehouse environment can expose Team Members to temperature fluctuations (hot/cold), noise, dust, and uneven walking surfaces
* Lift up to 50 lbs. frequently; lift up to 70 lbs. occasionally
Qualified and Interested candidates can contact Eau Claire Midwest Labor to apply.
Pay: $11.00-$11.50 hourly
Currently recruiting for production/Packaging positions in Osseo WI.
This is a fast paced food facility that makes, bakes and packages pizza crusts. Candidates would be responsible for production of all gas flushed products. Production include proofer, crust stacking, boxing, inspection, and bagging. Candidates must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and be able to stand for the majority of the shift. Bending, crouching, and repetitive working movements.
We currently have Immediate openings on both 1st and 2nd Shifts available. Multiple positions available
1st Shift 4:30am-4pm-
2nd Shift 3:30pm-3am-
Interested Candidates apply to the Eau Claire Midwest Labor for immediate interviews!
Pay: $9.50-$10.00 hourly
Midwest Labor is hiring multiple people as ASSEMBLERS, First and Second shifts Available, possible temp to hire.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Assembler is responsible for fabricating component parts or assembling the finish product according to the customer specifications.
-Secures and maintains correct component parts and supplies required on the operation.
-Completes work area set up.
-Fits parts together in accordance with prescribed manner and in accordance with quality standards.
-Operates hand tools as required to complete assembly process.
-Stacks completed products in accordance with established procedures, and if required, may cover, label and band components/finish product.
-Ensures work area is safe, clean and organized, and that equipment is safe to operate.
-Completes pre-shift/startup equipment inspection checklist and reports any problems or concerns.
-Maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
-Maintains production records as required.
-Checks materials and finished products to ensure compliance with standards.
-Performs duties consistent with established safety and quality procedures, rules, and standards.
-Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
-Ability to work in a safe manner
-Ability to recognize size/grade/quality of material
-Demonstrates ability to follow specific instructions and directions
-Demonstrate ability to use and operate hand tools
-Demonstrate ability to stack material properly
-Ability to pay attention to surroundings
-Ability to identify safety issues in their work area, and notice equipment malfunctions
-Ability to understand basic verbal and written instructions in English.
-Demonstrate eye-hand coordination
-Ability to work under immediate supervision
-Ability to pass a drug test
-Ability to work hours mandated by management
-Team player and goal oriented
-Open to change and positive attitude
-Committed to plant and company goals
-Punctual and reliable
-Looks for ways to improve productivity and department results
Interested candidates please contact the Eau Claire Midwest Labor ASAP to apply!
Pay: $9.00-$9.25 hourly
Looking for individuals to work for a well established cleaning company in the Eau Claire area. Evening hours, both full-time and part-time positions available. Must be dependable, trust-worthy, and have your own reliable vehicle to follow cleaning routes. Apply NOW!
Pay: $8.50 - $9.50 hourly
Midwest Labor - Eau Claire
1812 Brackett Ave Suite 3
Eau Claire, WI 54701
ABOUT THE EAU CLAIRE OFFICE
Welcome to The Chippewa Valley!!
One of the most scenic areas in Wisconsin to play ... AND TO WORK!!
Midwest Labor continues to find the right jobs for the right people!
Do you have a team first attitude?
Are you available for long term assignments?
Are you looking for more than just a weekly paycheck?
If so, apply right away with Midwest Labor! We have the most jobs available with the top pay and WE NEED YOU! Stop into our office or fill out the online application today!
See the list at the right for our current job listings.
If you are looking for work, please schedule an appointment by calling us at 715-514-1270 or email us at email@example.com.
The fastest way to get registered with the Midwest Labor Eau Claire office is to use the New Employer Registration Form or the New Job Seeker Form.